Friday, May 3, 2013

New Jewelery finds...

Hello Angels
Hope all are geared up for a fun weekend. I am!
When it comes to jewelery, I only own a few selected favorites cause I tend to get a 'lil choosy. Plus its a  big no to too much BLING! However, over the past week i did manage to find a few really good pieces.

 ♥ 2 arm candy's. Which i absolutely love and wear almost every day now. The designs are very adorable 
♥ 2 lovely finger rings. Very simple. Very me. 
♥ Lastly, 3 simple pendant chains. Antique clock pendant, Druzy design copy and an 'S' letter, after my love's name. (Yes, this may sound cheeezy, but tatz me!!♥)


How did you like them? What kind of jewelery do you enjoy? Simple or Heavy?

Follow me on twitter @angel_fato
Instagram @fathoosh

♥ xoxo ♥



7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your sausage dog jewelry holder.. where did you get it? also love your arrow ring :)

    http://lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun...It was an online purchase from Asos...
      The arrow is not a ring it's a bracelet ! xx

      Delete
  2. All jewelry are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a little bling, the butterflies are adorable.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh your puppy jewelry holder <3 I've been looking for it and can't seem to get my hands on it. Very pretty photos!

    http://deannacm.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS