Saturday, December 15, 2012

Trip to the Z♥♥........

Hello Angels
Both me and my husband are animal lovers! May be more than me, my husband is. He is not a huge fan of shopping malls but every week he takes me shopping, without fuss!! (Am blessed )

So this week, i suggested the idea of visiting the Zoo. We were pretty excited as it was our first time to this particular one.


Can you even tell, am holding a sheep??!! Apparently both of us Love Black!!!



I thoroughly enjoyed my trip, especially because i could get extremely interactive with the animals.




Blooper of the day


 My mum being a major cleanliness freak, went flipping mad when i held the animals! hahah....

What are you guys upto?? xoxo 


1 comment:

  1. Wow Fatz..u r a brave gal.....i loved the first and last pic....did umma throw that outfit:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS