Monday, December 3, 2012

What's in my Make Up bag?

Hello angels
Whenever I stumble over a 'what's in my bag' post or video, i view them with immense joy. 
Either of the 3 is sure to happen a) you may discover a new favorite b) you get an update on the 'must haves' c) end up simply adoring the pictures! True?

Disclaimer - I carry a LOT of stuffs in my handbag let aside my make up pouch. It just makes me feel prepared and good to go.... 






♥Chanel blush
♥Mac cream highlighter
♥Mac lipsticks in Taupe and speak louder
♥Mac eye gel liner
♥Perfume 212 sexy miniature (These i tell you, are life savers)
♥Lancôme mascara
♥Maybelline kohl
♥L'oreal Elnett Satin hair spray (miniature)
♥BBW hand cream
♥Botanics face wipes

Naa these ain't much...ignore the disclaimer above!

Most days I end up doing my eye and lip make up at work. Thereafter i don't do any touch ups. At times just my lip that's about it. 

What are your make up essentials on the move? i would ♥ to know
Let me know if you need a sneak peek into the other items i carry with me!

♥Join me in my Giveaway! Refer to the 'Giveaway Begins' Post and the giveaway page above♥


xoxo



7 comments:

  1. Awesome collection huny ;) loved d Chanel blush more n wish to have one soon.
    Well,I mostly make up from home but still love to carry them along...n here I list some of my crony,

    Face:
    Garnier BB creme / light tone , max factor creme puff in candle glow

    Eyes:
    Make up forever aqua black creme liner,The Body Shops black pencil kohl, Lancôme hypnose drama mascara n Clinique color surge eye shadow dua in deco dence( love em)

    Blush:
    Benefit posie tint lip n cheek stain( wear it on lips too ) , N07 15 rose silk cheek tint.

    Lipstick:
    Sally Hanson vitaA lip line smoother,Sephora rouge R17( obsessed ), Estée launder portofino kiss 07 ,color bar pretty please 79V(fav) n revlon color stay lip liner in rosé r some of my assets carried in my Goldigo cosmetic purse.....

    Apart from cosmetics I carry wet wipes , nail filer n buffer, soft tissues, sanitizer, hair brush n band ,hand creme, color me pink by Milton-Lloyd mini perfume n last but not d least my wallet...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo my my now that's lots!!! But it was fun to read!! I decided to blog on 'other syuffs' I carry in a separate post....

      Delete
  2. I have to get MAC Taupe :) Your makeup bag is so cute x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taupe is my favorite! You can actually win my makeup bag in my giveaway ending today

      Delete
  3. That make up bag is super cute! I love the look of the speaklouder Mac Lipstick! I may have to invest in this! Loving reading your blog, happy to have found it.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS