Friday, February 15, 2013

Review | Illamasqua Cream Blusher

Hello Angels
Two days back I experienced the guilty pleasure when bagging an Illamasqua Cream Blusher - Promise

True to its name - the product promises not to let you down. This is my first Illamasqua product (first of many to come am sure!). I never really ventured into this brand though I had heard lots of goody goody things about them. And now I can vouch for it too...



 


The Texture
I love cream blushes generally because somehow it sits and blends better on your skin. This particular one as a great smooth creamy texture which allows you to effortlessly blend them onto your skin within seconds. Well pigmented. 

The Color
Pale pink with a blue base. Needless to say the color is gorgeous. It's a day and night color and captures fantastically on photos. 

Usage 
It can be applied underneath your foundation for a natural glow. Or over your foundation as usual. In either ways the product gives that natural glow to your skin. Which makes your skin look healthy and flawless. When applied lightly, it highlights the apple of your cheeks so very gracefully. 

Additional Pluses
I use them on my lip too...and trust me it looks wow!


Rating
♥ Color 5/5 (No doubt)
♥ Packaging 4/5 (something about the packaging turns me off)
♥ Price 4.3/5 (it does lean more towards the expensive end)

I know for sure I will get full worth of money from this product because I can see myself reaching for it quite often. 

How would you rate this Blusher? What are your favorite Illamasqua products?
Recommend me a few
♥ xoxo 


3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this product sounds amazing!

    Gorgeous colour!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour looks gorgeous

    spoiltbrunette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS