Friday, February 22, 2013

Idafrosk's Food Art ♥

Hello Angels
Talent and creativity should be appreciated and praised always! So, my today's blog is dedicated to a very talented girl - Ida Skivenes. 
She is an Instagram food artist based in Osla, Norway.

Ida is amazing and her food art brings a smile on my face every single day without fail. Her website is a must visit place, where she runs you through the making of food art and many other impresive subjects. She takes inspiration from daily life and her art is simple yet stunning! I can go on and on about her immense talent and creativity all day long!

Here is a sneak peek into her Creations.


I am soo inspired by her, that i myself want to be involved in food art. And yes, if i succeed though it would be no were near perfect, i will share it with you guys!!♥ Make sure to visit Ida at www.idafrosk.com or follow her on Instagram for a daily dose @idafrosk

What do you guys think about Idafrosk's talent?
♥ xoxo 


PS: Pictures are taken from Idafrosk's website. This blog post was purely out of my admiration for her!

13 comments:

  1. lovely:)
    You would like to know more about my exciting giveaway and maybe take part in it?
    Just click on this link:
    http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-secret-giveawayshhh.html
    xoxo Veselina

    ReplyDelete
  2. all this food is precious. Loving your blog, so cute. Now following!
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would rock and if you want to follow that would make my day.
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I did visit your blog and dropped a comment too;)

      Delete
  3. great post!!! sooooo cute!!! :D you almost don't want to eat them!!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is soo cool! :) She's got skills and talent! The food looks too pretty to eat! I'm definitely gonna follow her on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad i found your blog!! <3
    http://simplyraluca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww these are simply the cutest. I'm in love with the squirrel
    xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the food looks so sweet but somehow i would have a problem eating those cute birds or the bear. hahaha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg this is one of the coolest things I've ever seen! XD xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS