Monday, February 18, 2013

Haul | Accessories

Hello Angels
Am back with a mini haul. This week i was extremely lucky to get my hands on a few beautiful jewelery.
The cute Bow Rings are from Call It Spring store. They can add a perfect splash of color to your 'not so colorful' attire. I got them in neon yellow and bright pink.
Then of course were these beautiful hair pins i picked from Accessorize. Don't they look gorgeous?


Last but not the least...
Another find from Zara. A neck piece with feathers or that looks quite tribal is new to my collection. I have tried them on, and it looks wow! They may look a little 'on your face' in these pics but pair it up with a plain black top or any other color for that matter for an absolute glamorous look.

What your say on my haul? Like 'em?
♥ xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS