Saturday, June 28, 2014

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Color | Review

Hello Angels
A new addition to Chanel's Les Beiges collection. Impulse to buy this bronzer was immediate when i spotted it on Chanel's counter 3 weeks back. And the decision to pick No.2 over No.1 (slightly more lighter than No.2) was also instant.

Yes, i have plenty of bronzers. So am in no way going to justify my purchase but by admitting that i simply fell for it and had to own one. 

For the amount i splurged, i was a little concerned if the product would disappoint me. But i stand corrected. I use it almost on a daily basis and the Chanel embossing is hardly visible now! So that says it...

It comes in 3 layers of shades - brick brown (as i would like to call it), a regular tan brown and a pearl white highlighter. Blending the 3 gives a lovely couture shade. I use the highlighter on apples of my cheeks, forehead and chin. Each layer is wide enough for individual use. The finish is amazing. Blends like a dream and gives a natural, flawless finish. 

Stress on finish again - Most powder bronzers and highlighters I've used, settles or makes pores and other bumps on skin a 'lil too obvious. But this powder is soo fine that it neatly blends and becomes your skin-like. 


I do realize this is of no relevance and does not contribute to the quality of the product either, but it smells heavenly...like seriously!! Bad news, they are launched as Limited Editions. So if you like the sound of it, give it a try NOW...

Cost $65

Let me know if you have already given this beaut a try. Which is your favorite Bronzer? Do you use a Bronzer at all?

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS