Monday, June 16, 2014

Holiday Picks | Make Up

Hello Angels
As you may know from my previous posts, Instagram and Twitter feeds am in London right now. That time of the year when i get to take a short break from work life and other commitments. Being a hard core advocate of 'Travel Light' policy, I thought it would only be appropriate to talk about my Travel Beauty picks...Click for a detailed review.

Foundation - Choice was obvious here, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 
Blush - Ysl Baby Doll Kiss&Blush in No.8. When on holidays, one hardly gets time to retouch or never really bother. But ofcourse who wants to look all pale and flushed?? So my pick was this beaut. Tried and Tested, this cream to powdery blush stays put for 5 hr +
Nars Lip Pencil in Yu - Its been my favorite, ever since i received them (Click Here). The color is quite bright. But i tend to dab them in required intensity only. I apply a layer of Vaseline underneath to moisturize my lips. The weather out here is quite dry
Bronzer - The cold, chill wind and dryness, leaves your skin quite pale and white! Chanel Les Beiges in No.2  is a new purchase. So far loving it. The product contains a light and a dark brown with a lighter highlighter shade. Combination of the 3, works very well for contouring. The packaging and embossing is a beauty.
Eye - I like to keep my makeup very light during holidays and hence skip on eye liners most days. To compensate plus to add a bit of definition, i use the Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette. Nothing too overboard yet does the job. Life saver


Last but not the least, there was a cheeky purchase at the Duty Free store. Duty Free shops are ideal for limited edition palettes. Like this one for example. I don't think one can find them in a local store. Value for Money. It houses a Concealer, compact, blush, 5 eye shadows, Mascara, Eyeliner Pencil, 2 Lip sticks and a gloss!!! Now how can i turn my back on something soooooo absolutely perfect??

I will post a detailed review on my return. Let me know if your interested? 

I may have taken few other bits too but these are the only items actually used! Let me know your thought? Any recommendations for shopping beauty products at London?

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS