Saturday, November 17, 2012

Weekend Flashback.....


Hello angels
A quick snapshot of my weekend....

Wednesday - At 12 30 AM myself and my husband played our luck with the theaters (to watch twilight of course). And we indeed were lucky...the movie was awesome but sadly the last one.... 

Thursday - the weekend turned out to be much much more relaxing and fun filled than expected. It was a long weekend since Thursday was a public holiday! it all began with a family get together party ( a little background to this - a decent no of my cousins and close relatives are settled here in Dubai and for the same reason keeping a gathering is the best way to stay in touch). It was a perfect kick start to the weekend with loads of activities and games. I even happen to win 'Passing the Parcel'. My mum and dad won the compatibility test!!(30 years and still rocking this came as no surprise)

Friday - Evening we took a stroll at a nearby shopping mall. I love the month November and December for the fact that all stores put up their Christmas decors and collections. Everything looks sooo beautiful around you, its heavenly!! Am a sucker for RED color, that makes things worse. So i hopped into Crate and Barrel for a quick tour and found a cute lil xmas ornament (Penguin shown above). I had to physically restrain myself from buying more

Saturday - That's today!! (last day of the weekend). My husband works on most Saturday's. That leaves me and mom stranded. But we get to spend our own quality time together. After lunch, we are driving off to Ikea for some shopping and later maybe some French Vanilla at Tim Hortins

How did you spend your weekend? did u watch twilight?? xox...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS