Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My week in Pictures

Hello Angels
Its been quite a while since i have done a lifestyle based blog post. So here is a quick round up of my week. Hope your guys enjoy the same. I will detail as we go....


I like to keep things really casual during weekends | Jumpsuit by Zara, Bag Michael Kors and 
Scarf  Forever 21

Cleaned up my makeup drawer for the billionth time | My favorite blush at the moment | My favorite nail polish at the moment by Marc Jacob in Petra 

Tea time looks like this for me most days | BBQ outing with family | The end result

Love in the air | Me being me

Hope you guys had a lovely weekend. Let me know if you like such posts, am glad to deliver! Today i went a little crazy shopping. I cam sense a haul post coming up soon

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS