Friday, December 20, 2013

Media in the Making Event

Hello Angels
I had the absolute Perrrfect kick start to this weekend. I was kindly invited to the Media in the Making dinner party hosted by Anita. Anita is a Dubai based media personality. The concept behind Media in the making is to bring upcoming/aspiring bloggers of all genre, media professionals & entrepreneurs together under one roof to facilitate a platform for interaction and networking. 


I have been blogging for over a year now and it didn't take me long to understand how important networking is in a bloggers world. It helps you find like-minded people and that always offers me immense happiness. Each blogger/artist/entrepreneur as his or her own unique style. But since we are in such huge numbers, it becomes difficult for some of us to rise above. This doesn't make any one less special though. 

To market oneself isn't bad. Provided the same doesn't turn into bragging. Stay true and genuine and you will be recognized. I don't blog for publicity, i blog because its my passion. I love blogging. It makes me happy (so am being a 'lil selfish, whenever i blog!!) 

The night was absolute gorgeous. Dinner was at a newly inaugurated Japanese restaurant named 'Katsuya'.
I got up close with ladies coming from different spheres of media.  On accepting the invitation, i was a tad bit worried if the event would turn out to be too formal. But oh my! What a night i had.... All the girls were extremely sweet and chit chatty.  Cherry on top the food & drinks were lip smacking good. 

(all photos courtesy Grace Guino)

We headed back home kissing goodbyes and with a generous goody bag from Elemis. Hope to be a part of many more such events and gatherings.

What are your thoughts on networking? And tell me about your favorite Japanese food pick. Have a lovely weekend guys.......

Love





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS