Sunday, December 22, 2013

Barry M Polishes Mini Haul

Hello Angels
Let me begin by thanking all for the lovely comments on my last outfit post. I received lot of love via twitter and Instagram. Group hug and Love you all...

I dropped by Boots yesterday to stock up on Bioderma. Tell me if this happens to you? All my trips to Boots, end with me buying few unplanned for items. 3 Barry M polishes this time to be specific.

Cappucino - A lovely purply brown toned color. Not every girl may like it. Looks really good on fair complexion. But i personally like it on myself though am not that fair.  
Station Road - A not too bright yellow with glitter. More summer appropriate. But it will be much loved  by me because in Dubai 8 out of 12 months is summer. I would prefer a non glittery yellow polish over this though.
Amethyst Glitter - Blue, pink, gold and purple glitter mixed with clear base. Application can be a little tricky. To get the job done easily dab the product on your nails instead of regular stroke. 


All three colors require 2 coat application for a complete opaque look. I love Barry M polishes. Especially for their wide range of color selection. Plus they are very cheap without comprising on quality. A top and base coat will prevent chipping. Lasts for about 4 days. Out of the 3 i would recommend Cappucino and Amethyst Glitter. Cost $5 (Perfect x'mas stocking filler!!)

How do you like these colors? Which is your fav Barry M polish? Let me know.......

Love


2 comments:

  1. Cappucino is very lovely. I love wearing this type of shades, even though I'm not fair either :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS