Tuesday, July 15, 2014

OOTD | Boyfriend jean addict

Hello Angels
Despite being sick since Sunday with a running nose and an infected throat, i somehow seem to have all the energy to Blog (Only Blog!) Lol....

OK! So boyfriend jeans got me converted! These babies are officially my new Skin!  I got mine from Topshop. Despite the heavy price tag, Topshop was the only store, i felt stocked a good collection and a no of styles.

Especially for the Summers, these are way more comfortable than Skinny. Summers in Middle East esp Dubai are horrendous and one definitely can use some air circulation! The top am wearing is from COS.

I usually tend to wear sneakers with them (am sure even heels go well). White Converse or like on this particular day, floral print one from Primark. During weekends, makeup is minimal. I've gone back to an old favorite Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. This foundation has been my go-to this summer. Light on skin, medium to heavy coverage and no budging even after some heavy sweating (TMI!!). Read a full review here

For contour and highlighting, i use my beloved Chanel Les Beiges in No 2. Perfume, another favorite (and a must have!) from Jo Malone - Peony & Blush Suede

Lots of SPF + lip balm and am good to go....


What as been your Go To Summer essentials in terms of clothing and makeup? Leave me know....

Love






1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit! I'm a huge fan of boyfriend jeans too. Cute combo with the shoes and the yellow sweater :)
    Following you :) Follow back? Let's stay in touch?

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS