Monday, March 24, 2014

Something Different | Chanel iphone case

Hello Angels
Dedicating a blog post for an iphone case! Yes, am kinda going overboard with my new Chanel perfume inspired iphone cover...coz i LOVE it! 

I've been eyeing one of these for some time now but the sellers never stocked for 4/4s. As destiny may have it (yes! am a 'lil overwhelmed), i finally came across a local girl selling them, placed an order and the very next day it was delivered to me. I got mine in black but it is available in white too (transparent). 

Its not for daily use perhaps. But a fab accessory to own and carry for parties, special occasions etc. It comes with a detachable, long chain


I did manage to find a seller who ships them internationally too for all my Non UAE resident readers (www.lavalierdubai.com). Available for Samsung mobile phones too. Let me know if you buy one.. It costed me US$24. 

What are your thoughts, like or not like?? 

Love

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS