Friday, March 14, 2014

Lancome Ballerine Rose Highlighter | Review

Hello Angels
Lancome's Ballerine 2014 spring collection was one among my most awaited Spring launches. I think i even tweeted about this a couple of times! So finally i got to give them a try and here is my take on my most favorite of all......

Rose Ballerine | Blush Highlighter

Another pink? Why does a girl need soo many pinks, right? Well, honestly i own a lot of pinks from Mac and Chanel but this shade of pink is new to my collection. So NO repeat there! The blush has a gorgeous unique non powdery, finely milled texture, allowing effortless blending. The color i would describe as a soft peachy pink shade with shimmer. Very flattering on cheeks. 

It would look stunning on fair skin tones. For my slightly yellow toned skin, i do require a couple of extra swipes but it still gives an amazing natural rosy highlight. You can also use it as a highlighter with any other matte pink blush! For a light colored blush of its kind, it is way well pigmented.

(The mirrored lid makes it extremely difficult to photograph)

Moving onto packaging. I have 2 words for you - Lush. Love. The cute little pink bow does justice to the Ballerine theme. The rose embossing is gorgeous, almost makes you think twice before swiping your brush. Comes with a generously sized mirror too. 

It contains a whooping 8g of the product. That's a decent lot for $52.

I definitely see myself using this blush a lot in future. Plus i think i just discovered my go to blush for no makeup look over the weekends! 

What do you think? Used a Lancome product before?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS