Thursday, December 18, 2014

YSL Fusion Ink Foundation | Review

Hello Angels
On my plate - YSL Fusion Ink!
Am someone who loves blending foundation for that skin like finish. I literally spend a decent amount of time working them all in. And the first thing i realized with this product is that you need almost 'no time' to blend i.e. it gets absorbed/vaporize immediately. This came down more as a struggle than ease to me initially. I felt less in control. Apologies for starting with a drawback but am being honest. 

The texture of the foundation is Actually feather light. The finish is matte offering medium to full coverage. Am not sure about the 24hr lasting power they claim but they definitely remained put for 10hr plus for me. The bottle is very unique and gives you the feeling of holding a bigger version of YSL lipgloss. The range of shades is wide and houses one for all.


All in all i like this foundation but not to the core. Perhaps because of the full matte finish (i like dewy) and the quick drying formula whilst application. That being said, this foundation will work really well for oily skin. 

But do give it a try at the counters and let me know.

Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS