Sunday, December 28, 2014

Beauty/Non Beauty Updates

Hello Angels
Here are some new beauty/non beauty finds I've been loving lately...

'BOBS' by Sketchers (Memory Form Canvas) - Last weekend my girlfriend introduced me to memory form shoes - the base of these shoes are build from memory form, making them extra extra comfortable to walk in plus good for your feet. The moment i tried it on, i knew this baby was a keeper. 

They come in plain colors and patterns. I obviously went for a navy blue with red hearts. If you are somebody who walks a lot (and drives a lot) like me AND give comfort first priority, these make a good investment. Actually i don't think they are too expensive for the fab quality offered. 

Available at any Sketchers counter or warehouse in Sh. Zayed Road - AED175/USD43


Passport and Card Holder from Paperchase -

I rarely come out empty handed from this shop and they always make me miss my childhood. Anyways, i got myself these cute cute black and white triangular patterned Passport and card holder. I love the idea of placing one's passport in attractive covers especially when you travel a lot & they provide good protection. 

This is my second card holder from Paperchase. The current one am using is pretty new in condition too but i wanted to keep things matching!!

Passport cover - AED49/USD10
Card Holder - AED49/USD10


Hello Kitty Nails - 

Moving on to beauty. I happen to spot these uber cute Hello Kitty nails at Boots 2 weeks back (Yes, i refuse to grow up!). The quality of the nails are good though the glue did give me some trouble.


Hope you liked some of my picks. Do let me know what interests you the most?

Love




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS