Saturday, January 25, 2014

Top 5 Lush Skincare Products | Review

Hello Angels
We all follow a basic skincare routine or atleast wish to have one. Must have Skincare staples are cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer. There are enumerous brands offering these today. One among my personal favourite is Lush. You can never go wrong with Lush products. They just get things spot on most of the times.

So here is my top 5 Lush skincare  products,  am absolutely loving at the moment....

Angels on Bare Skin - Fresh facial cleanser
This facial cleanser is fantastic. I use it 3 to 4 times a week. Take a pea size, lather using water to a paste or milk texture. The cleanser helps reduce redness (i got mine around the nose) and evens out skin tone bringing a healthy glow to skin. It leaves my skin uber soft (i prefer saying baby-like skin)

Turkish Delight | Shower Smoothie
A quite famous and well known Lush product. Key ingredients being cocoa butter and almond oil, the semi liquid shower smoothie is a dream come true for me. My legs suffer from dryness the most. Turkish delight acts as a excellent moisturizer and leaves my skin silky smooth. I need not bother myself with a body cream after each shower. Surely i will continue using body creams but now i can afford to skip 'em occasionally!! (lazyhead)

Imperiaus | Facial moisturizer
Imperiaus does a more than just an OK job as a moisturizer. Not too think nor watery consistency. Honestly i use it more on my arms than face. The skin on my arms get really dry, perhaps from the air conditioning at work, where i tend to spend the most time. They look really dry and dead! I keep a small container of Imperiaus on my desk and apply as and when required. Does a decent job of 3 to 4 hours. Hands down...


Prince Charming | Shower Gel
I have tried Rosy Jam and Snow fairy by Lush. But this one is definitely the best of all. The consistency is different too, sightly more thick. The overwhelming combination of marshmallows, vanilla and pomegranate juice is sure to impress you staying true to its name!!!

9 to 5 | Cleansing lotion
My one common piece of beauty advice to all would be to use cleansing lotions over facial wipes! I cleanse my face in the morning, before hitting bed and whenever my skin feels a 'lil bit 'yuck'. This guy as become my absolute fav go to cleanser. Apply on face generously and then remove using a cotton pad. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and free from impurities. When am sure to have a long day, i slip one into my handbag. Available in small handbag friendly sizes too. 

As we near Valentines Day, i will also be reviewing some of Lush's VD special hampers. Hope you lovelies enjoyed the read. Which is your by far favorite Lush product? 

Love



7 comments:

  1. The Prince Charming shower gel sounds lovely


    Kimberley x

    Www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any lush skin care, looks good xx

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try once! If your into pamper weekends start with their bubble bars or bath bombs. Their body wash gels are good too...
      Let me know how it goes...xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for finally talking about > "Top 5 Lush Skincare Products | Review" < Liked it!

    Here is my blog ... http://www.tabitaoriginalcenter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I would be so happy if my boyfriend actually thought to get me some surprises from Lush, they all smell divine!

    I found your blog via BlogLovin and would love if you could stop by & catch up on my latest GHD Party Hair Tutorial & Pink Jewel Styler post for some inspiration too :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.... I wish men would invest a lil more time and thought to our gifts! xx

      Delete
  5. I really need to try out some more Lush products!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Awards - have a peek at my blog post to find out more - http://hannahheard.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS