Friday, November 14, 2014

Fun with Bags!

Hello Angels
Its the weeeeeekend!! *Happy Dance*
When it comes to outfits, white, black and shades of grey is what i go for. To brighten up things, colorful accessories and bags are my saviors. Here are 2 of my favorite/most used clutch bags for the month.

The 'Clock' bag is from ALDO. Instantly fell in love with it. Goes really well with a jean and a white shirt. Casual yet chic.

'Whammm' clutch is from Mango. A total bargain. Love how bright and funky it is. The size is perfect and can easily fit in your mobile, makeup essentials and wallet.


Are you into funky bags?? How do you like these?

Love


1 comment:

  1. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    www.fashionableperfection.com

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS