Friday, November 28, 2014

NARS Virtual Domination Palette | Review

Hello Angels
All Rise to the Queen of Cheek Palette - NARS Virtual Domination!
This one product as made it to almost all beauty lovers list within seconds of NARS sharing the news.
And why not?

First things first - That Packaging! Digital floral prints on a pure white case. It reminds me of snow and the sight of it makes me happy! A limited edition launch and certainly a must have for the sake of shades and packaging. The palette houses their best selling Laguna bronzer, Miss Liberty Highlighter, Sex Fantasy, Deep Throat and Final Cut.

To have all 3 essentials in one palette (bronzer, blush and highlighter) and that too in decent amounts makes it a winner from a 'purpose' point of view. Among st the blushes my favorites are Deep Throat and Sex Fantasy (the 2 pink shades).


You are saving at least AED500/USD120 versus retail buy on this palette. Definitely makes it to my favorites this year and gains a permanent space in my travel bag!
Here's is the link to my Instagram video of the palette

Price AED379/USD65. Available at Sephora, Al Shop.com and SpaceNK.com.

Love




4 comments:

  1. Great review. :) This is a sexy palette indeed.
    Show some love by visiting & following. Following you know.
    www.salehamakeupdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to receive mine. It feels like I have been waiting forever for it to be delivered (turns out it's only about a week) and I am so excited to try it out. Couldn't have passed up this one. It was a must purchase from the very moment I saw it :-)

    http://thebeautybabbler.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS