Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kate Spade Wallet!

Hello Angels
I *nail biting* shopped Again!
Now you guys can decide if it was a good buy or not for yourself as soon as you skim through the below pics. I am a HUGE Kate Spade fan. There is so much bright colors involved in their product design, that i feel happy the moment i step into the store. My first purchase from Kate Spade was a bright yellow handbag (if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen it)

Am a 'lil particular about the kind of wallet i use. I am not a person who walks around with a lot of Cash (bad news for pickpockets). Hence i look out for wallets with sufficient card slots and which are very compact and small in design. This wallet is from Kate Spade's new collection and it seemed to have met all my criteria's.

It comes in 3 colors - Pink, Violet and dark green. Pink was an obvious choice. I love the feel (it smoothly fits into my palm) and style of the wallet. It can house all my cards well. Plus there is a slot for currency bills too!! wooop woop...


The shop was full of gorgeous bags and accessories, but i physically restrained myself. For now this would do and am very happy with my new purchase.

What do you guys think? Do you own a Kate Spade?
Have a lovely week ahead guys..

Follow me on Twitter @angel_fato
Instagram @fathoosh

♥ xoxo 




5 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous... I love the color an design!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, it's beautiful! I love the colour so much, it's so fun and summery! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @sam thanks ...agree
      @rosie yes it's very summery...I never get enough of this color..

      Delete
  3. I love it! I've been looking into getting either a kate spade purse or a marc jacobs one. I love the colour of yours! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous colour! lovely choice- i'm so jealous aha really cute blog, given you a follow on bloglovin!

    Becci x

    http://princessesandpinkchampagne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS