Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Essie | Lovie Dovie

Hello Angels
My new crush - Essie's Lovie Dovie nail polish
Such a pretty pink i must say, can't get enough of it. Neither too bright nor too soft. Strikes the right balance of a perfect pink for me. Needless to say, Essie nail polishes stay put for long and keeps chipping at bay.


Which is your favorite Essie nail polish? Recommend me a few. This one is surely coming with me to Paris.
Hope you guys are having a stress free week.



Follow me on Twitter @angel_fato
Instagram @fathoosh

♥ xoxo 


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pink! I'm yet to try Essie nail polish.

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty pink indeed. Do try them, ur missing on a lot...

      Delete
  2. Ahh such a pretty colour! Whenever I'm able to get Essie I think I'll definitely go for this shade, I'm always looking for such a dolly pink - Mint Candy Apple is very tempting too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS