Thursday, June 13, 2013

The show must go on......

Hello Angels
As much as i am disturbed by this most 'likely to happen' change, i can't help but move along with it. Google as decided to take away the sooo very loved 'Google Friend Connect' section. Which means going forward my lovely GFC followers will no longer be able to follow my blog via google friend connect!!


But the show must go on...
Bloglovin' is a simple and free app that allows you to follow all your favorite blogs and ensures you never miss on a new post. I have added a 'follow me via Bloglovin' ' widget to my right sidebar. Simply click on it and start following your favorite reads.

Do let me know if you face any issue with the process or change

Have a lovely weekend guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS