Saturday, October 18, 2014

OOTD & FOTD | Zara Jumpsuit

Hello Gorgeous Ladies
Last week i hit gold! Since forever, I've been in the market for a jumpsuit with sleeves and one without a deep neck! Though there were a couple, Zara launched in their Summer collection, nothing really 'awed' me. Luckily, their winter collection brought out JUST what i was looking for. 
P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!!
The jumpsuit came with full sleeves which of course i can fold to my convenient length and a decent buttoned up top portion. It comes in Grey which again is quite different from the usual BLACK style. The material is light and comfy.

This particular Jumpsuit can be dressed casual and semi formal which is a big big plus. 

Kept my makeup really simple. Pink lip, Blue Nails (Inglot) and finished off with Chanel shades.



Let me know how you like this ensemble...

Love



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makeup and outfit. Great post.

    Happy weekend doll
    Keep in touch
    xx isa | Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you are Zara obsessed! Jumpsuit looks stunning. x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no!! my addiction is becoming too obvious....LOL

      Delete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS