Friday, October 3, 2014

Diptyque LA COLLECTION | Candle

Hello Angels
Current status - A relaxed and stretched me on sofa with a cup of Vanilla Tea and Diptyque candle burning! Bliss..

Diptyque launched their latest, La Collection this month (an extension of their classic 34) . Is there anybody out there who is not a fan of their Fragrance? For me it is mostly all about their candles. Though after the launch event, i grew immensely fond of their solid perfumes too. Definitely going on my wish list.

Le Redoute, scented candle from the new collection, not only looks uber gorgeous but smells incredible too. I can best describe the scent as woody/spice-y/cinnamon-y with a floral hint. It lingers for hours and creates such a pleasant vibe. Allows me to unwind and relax within minutes. 

The candle comes in porcelain pot made of white and black clay. I was told it takes 5 days to produce these pots and each one is unique in pattern. A true Treat to oneself. 

Available at Bloomingdales, Dubai Mall USD85


Are you a Diptyque fan? Patchouli and Baies are my other favorites. 

Have a great weekend guys

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS