Friday, April 4, 2014

Guerlain Terracotta Sheer Light Bronzer | Review

Hello Angels
Product of the week - Guerlain Teracotta sheer light bronzer.

Love bronzer? blush? highlighter? What if you get a combination of all 3 in 1 product? Dream come true for girls like me. Guerlain Terracotta light sheer bronzer is one such invention. A mosaic of 5 beautiful shades. 

The bronzer beautifully blends shades of sunny brown, pink and hint of shimmer. I love the subtle glow and sun kissed look it leaves behind. Not overdone at any point and looks very natural. You can blend all colors together or adjust towards a more pinker or brownish look as per taste (I love it when products offer flexibility!)

For a more natural look or no makeup look i use this product alone with no extra blush on top. Alternatively, use them on eyelids as eye shadow or for highlight. Available in 4 combinations, variation being in the intensity of brown and pink, making it usable for both blondes and brunettes. 


A product i reach for almost everyday now and equals ranking with NARS Lauguna. That being said, the 2 products don't really fall into the same bucket. Lauguna is a hard core bronzer whereas this one does a 'lil bit of all (bronzing, highlighting and blush).

Though may look slightly orangy in the pic above, it is not so in real. I picked for myself the lightest shade in 02 blondes. Cost $50

Packaging is lush. The mosaic pattern inside makes me happy every time i look at it. So pretty!!

Give them a swatch next time you pass by a Guerlain counter and tell me how you like them....
What's your favorite go to bronzer? 

Love

3 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous!
    Judging from the pictures, it might look muddy on a pale girl like me :( but i'll definitely check it out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the other 3 shades. Am quite sure you will find a match ..;)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love your make-up post! Especially because I am not well versed when it comes to make-up but your beauty post are educational and makes me want to experiment with my make-up. :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS