Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lush Haul | Review

Hello Angels

A quick mini Lush haul slash review for you guys..
The other day i was walking past Lush store, which reminded me my Popcorn Lip Scrub was almost over and i needed a restock. I was served by a lovely lady named Aleksandra. Lush staffs are super friendly and at all times pumped with energy!! Anyways, she kindly offered me few of her picks to try out.

Here is what i think

Popcorn Lipscrub
A Google search on these words would perhaps find you thousands of reviews. But i still wanted to share my opinion. Harsh sunlight and dryness is a part and parcel of living in Dubai. Though i don't suffer from severe chapped lips, this product forms a part of my daily routine. I use it before hitting bed, for a uber soft and moisturized lip. No Joke! I pop it into my handbag most days for a mid day scrub. 

It is power packed with Coconut, Jojoba Oil, Sugar and Sea salt. What more?


Honey I Washed the Kids
Smells Divine. Smells heaven. The scent alone gives me a reason to bag it for the rest of my life. But wait there is more. It does a good job too. With its core ingredient Honey, it does a fantastic job in moisturizing you skin. Your skin is left velvet soft and smells great. One piece lasts you for a decent amount of time too. Am sold for life.

Honey Bee Ballistic Bath Bomb
Aleksandra gave me this to use in combination with HIWTK. A good pair. You can't really go wrong with Lush bath bombs. Right? They make my weekend bubble bath extra special. With Honey Bee immerse yourself in rich yellow water with not soo overpowering smell. Leaves your skin fresh and soft. And the scent lingers for couple of hours. 
I would have loved all Lush bath bombs even more if they lathered well, without having to use the whole piece in one go. Hence the reason i use them only during my pamper weekends. 

What are you fav Lush product? Have you used any of the above? Next i fancy buying Emotional Brilliance and one of their perfumes. Any suggestions??
Please note, check on 'Notify Me' checkbox when you comment, to receive a notification email when i respond back to your comments. Letz make the communication 2 way!!!

FYI - i was not asked to review these products. Neither do i receive any consideration for it. Reviews are based on my personal views only. 


Love




6 comments:

  1. I use the Mint Juleps Lip scrub from LUSH and I absolutely LOVE it :)

    Hayfa
    londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried that one yet...
      Have you tried Santa? It hasn't launched in Dubai yet...

      Delete
  2. I have used the popcorn lipscrub and I swear i end up licking the whole thing off rather than keeping it on! It works and tastes amazing (;

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... i agree!
      My man uses it too, even he likes it!!!

      Delete
  3. Aww man! I wish I had a LUSH near me. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...
      sweetheart why don't u place an order online???

      Delete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS