Monday, May 19, 2014

Sephora Textile Nail Art Stickers

Hello Angels
A week set aside for 4 fab nail product i discovered this month! If you are an addict to polishes/nail art - Welcome aboard!

So here's my second pick -  Sephora Textile Nail Art stickers! I've never ever  used something like this before and frankly, wasn't sure what to expect when I received them. If it wasn't for the ample free time i was left with this weekend, I may have never given them a try. 

It took me less than 30 minutes to get them on. I would advice using a small pair of scissor (similar to one shown below) to get that perfect cut around the edges. Application was super easy and I absolutely loved the end result.

This one product as really got me in for nail art stickers. The quality is fantastic +  they last long. 


Available in a variety of textile patterns. They even had a black plain leather one. How cool is that?? Going forward these are my Go To option for a fun day out. 

How do you like them? Tried nail art stickers before? 

Stay tuned for 2 more nail product review...

Love


2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I'm hopeless at nail art but considering venturing out to Sephora and get these next time I've got an event to go to :) x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So agree! Timer saver and looks good too...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS