Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sailor by Dior | Transat Summer 2014 Collection

Hello Angels
Summers are here and though in no form i heart Dubai heat, one thing to look forward to is the Summer Makeup collection launches. Here is my first buy - Dior's nail varnish in Sailor. How gorgeous is this color? Honestly, am not a fan of blue color. I like my Pastels, Pinks and Reds. But this one stood out for me..

It compliments my skin tone well and looks amazing. Dior polishes to me are the best in quality. Wide brush, dries super quick and leaves a shine behind. Of course they are expensive and hence picky with the colors i buy. 

These also come in a limited edition boxes. Each box contains a nail lacquer, CD buffer and nail stickers.


A very close dupe to this one is Ciate's Pool Party. The latter is slightly more darker though.

The name is quite appropriate i would say. It reminds me of a Sailor's uniform. The other 2 shades from the collection are Captain (Red) and Yacht (Nude). I have my eye on both! (I'm hopeless

The names chosen are super cute. How do you like this color? Yay or Nay?


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS