Monday, February 24, 2014

Narsissist Cheek Kit | Review

Hello Angels
Squeeeee.....what arrived this Sunday morning, put me on cloud 9! The Narsissist Cheek Kit. To satisfy my rather newly found love for Bronzers, i set myself on a hunt for the perfect one. The answer was quite loud and clear after my so called research. 'Laguna' seemed to have won many hearts. 

A brand i have been keeping myself away from, NARS. I knew somehow i would end of up loving their products. Damage is done! I came across their perfect cheek palette. It houses a blush (Orgasm), bronzer (Laguna) and highlighter (Devotee). All 3 basic cheek products in one! 

Laguna - I get the hype around this bronzing powder now. Looks rather chocolaty in pan but it is a warm, brown based powder diffused with gold shimmer. Perfect to create a tanned look or in my case for contouring. Very warm, not too dark makes it ideal for all skin tones and buildable too.

Devotee - Am in love! Though a powder, on application it brings in a very unique dewy, wet kinda glow. A wayyy better finish and glow compared to Mac's cream color base in Pearl and Benefits Watt's Up. The tiniest of amount brightens up your face. If it wasn't for this palette, i would have missed owning this absolute winner.


Orgasm - I don't own a single blush in Orgasm color family! Very different from my regular choice of pinks and nudes. This being a part of the palette, there wasn't a choice. The color is peachy orange with shimmer of course. I need a 'lil getting used to wearing this color. Tad bit confused if i can pull it off. That being said, it blends beautifully with Laguna. So after all i may end up using it decently.

Overall i am more than happy purchasing this palette. I can easily carry it around with me. And did i mention it comes with a blush brush too...win win! 

Now let me do the math for you. The Narsissist cheek kit costs US$49 for 0.24oz. These are sold individually for approx US$38 for .28oz. Plus you get a blush brush in #20 with the palette. So it roughly costs the same as a single NARS blush. However, i prefer the cheek kit more as it gives me a bit of everything... 

Are you a NARS fan? What's you fav NARS product?

Love


4 comments:

  1. Amazing that it comes with a blush brush! And the palette is so cute and compact, perfect for travel - I love it!
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, would love for you to check it out :) - click here to enter my MAC giveaway
    Daniela xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is travel friendly and the brush is of great quality too...

      Delete
  2. Nice colors , i like it
    xoxo
    http://ambertii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS