Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Peter Thomas Roth Masks | Review

Hello Angels
Peter Thomas Roth products is becoming the Real Deal lately. I started using their face mask (Cucumber Mask) late November last year. The product leaves your skin fresh and re energized. I somehow never got to using it in full. 

I recently gave their Irish Moor Mud Mask a try. The product is jet black in color with jelly like consistency. It gave me a mild sting on first application. But the result was ah-mazing. My skin felt clean from deep inside and looked brighter. There was no dry or stretched feeling. 

I would absolutely recommend this product a try. It is perhaps the best alternative to Glam Glow masks or even better given the price and quantity. 

USD59 for 5oz. Available at all Sephora Stores. 



Cucumber De-Tox De Puffing Eye Cubes 

There is a little bit of work involved in using this product. Which i guess is the only annoying part. Requires to be frozen for at least 3 hours prior to use. Place it into a small bag (comes with the product) and then massage around eye. Now let me tell you, it feels really really cold on application. Then you get used to it and starts to enjoy.

Leaves your skin feeling light and fresh. Recommended for Dark circles, puffiness etc. 


Given PTR products a try before? Let me know...

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS