Monday, November 17, 2014

Must Have Beauty Items...

Hello Angels
Sharing some of my Must- Have recommendations. Jumping right into it then...

Urban Decay All Night MakeUp Setting Spray - 
This product restored my faith in setting sprays! Most setting sprays fail to keep up to their claim. I received a small sample of this product a month ago, totally got me converted and now am a walking talking advert for it. Of course got myself a full size bottle. 

The Product itself comes in 3 version - 'All Nighter' (for long lasting makeup), 'De-Slick' (oil control) and 'Chill' (hydration & cooling). All Nighter is my choice. It sets your makeup literally for 12 hour plus. Foundation and even blush stays intact. AED125/USD30

Zoeva Brushes
I was in need of shadow brushes and so decided into venture to brands other than Sigma and Real Techniques. Zoeva came across to have a cult following. I ordered for a blush and eye shadow brush. The latter is simply Ah-Mazing!!  Soft...Soft...Soft... + holds the shadow well and helps blends smoothly. 
The blush brush is good too.

The product was delivered to me in a week's time + the pricing is very reasonable!! Visit Zoeva's official website for placing orders. 


Nars Blush in Oasis - 
I know I know, am listing a blush in my must have. But look at that color. Completely fallen in love with it. The texture is sooo smooth and leaves a natural looking hint of color. AED165/USD30

Mise En Dior by Dior/ALDO
Every magazine and every Red Carpet coverage spotted this beautiful creation of Dior a month ago. An absolutely stunning design which i honestly don't think any girl would dislike. This one of course is a copy from ALDO for just AED30/USD8 versus the original that costs over $500.

Absolute BARGAIN and hence a Must Have!!!

Hope you liked this post and found a few items to add to your shopping list!!

Love

2 comments:

  1. I can't live without my Urban Decay setting spray! Love the post x
    beauty-lane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS